Pages

Friday, July 8, 2011

Our MOTAT Trip

Guess what? Rooms 15, 16 and 17 went to MOTAT. My favourite highlight was the Tactile Dome because it was really dark and Mary, Dante and I were working together. When we got up to the slide Mary slid down first then Dante and I slid down together. That was my first favourite part. One of the funniest parts was when we were all anxiously waiting for everyone to have their turn Jay'Lee and I were sitting on the chairs listening to Andrea screaming through the speakers. It was funny because everyone could hear her. When everyone had a turn we had to go in our groups and explore the place. We first went to the video games and then into the game exhibit which had games like twister. Then we went to the play ground and played on it and had lots of fun. Our last activity was when we went to the challenge zone. Once we had finished we all went to line up so that we could get ready to go back to school.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lola,
    I liked the introduction that you used in this post. The question at the beginning of the post really grabbed my attention. It sounds like you had a great time on your field trip!

    Best,
    Miss Rogers

    ReplyDelete